Thursday, February 03, 2011

BACK INTO THE FRAY

It's been some time since I've posted, but current events have been too important to simply stand aside and ignore. Facebook and Twitter are much like the 20 second news bites on TV. No real comment, and which could hastily be passed at any water cooler.

Hopefully I will find the enthusiastic dedication to my blogs I had during the Bush era. No promises but should anyone read this I'll try, and perhaps I'll cut thru the vapidity of present-day culture.

Since I am retired(on a minicule pension), I do have more time than most working stiffs, but of course it will cut into my vegetable gardening time, trying to repair my ancient house, as well as my local political involvement. But if I can make any kind of miniscule difference it's worth it.

Little Muddy